After scarfing down some leftovers, and chore money our day would start around 1 :00 each day. It was almost guaranteed that the conversation would begin from the night before. As we passed around the leftover handle of Heaven Hill Vodka, the hangover would gradually disappear, and our wild side would come out. After leaving the old, and abandoned area we would hit the road to begin our day. Chasing girls, and partying with friends consumed everyday of our lives. It was a brother type thing, we still refer to each other as Broseph, every time we speak.
Then one day went wrong. With the summer coming to an end our tolerance for alcohol increased, as well as our ability to control our habbit once we started. We drank a handle of Vodka in 20 mins. Drinking the last drop was the last thing I remembered, waking up hancuffed butt naked in a hospital bed was the next. I found out I got a DUI that morning, and now I have a different perspective on alcohol.
No comments:
Post a Comment